Target Stores Request Legal Documents! 40 Illegals Quit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

carmangary

G-Body Guru
Oct 13, 2009
maximus84 said:
I agree with about 99% of what you've said.And I think its interesting that someone like carmangary spewing such generalizations of associating cars with someones race,is actually the most racist thing said so far.

It was just a joke but there is a lot of accuracy to it. 9 times out of 10 when I see a g-body rolling down the road there is a black person or mexican behind the wheel. Similar things have happened to other cars. Chevrolet dropped the Camaro line for awhile because it became associated with rednecks and lost sales. The early Nissan Maxima because associated with a certain group until Nissan changed the body style. It's like saying that black people like hip-hop. Is that racist or is that pretty much just how it is?

maximus84

Master Mechanic
Aug 8, 2008
Fidalgo Island,Washington
I can see how a conclusion might be formed from extremely generalized,portrayed,or experienced situations.But that like saying ALL Asians are technical geniuses,all blacks are outstanding dancers,all Chevys are better than ALL Fords! LOL :roll: :D

maximus84

Master Mechanic
Aug 8, 2008
carmangary said:
I think it is more along the lines of saying basketball players are typically black.
Nowadays? Black,taller,bigger.more athletic,etc. Dont see many Hispanic B-ball players

87LS/88SS

Master Mechanic
Nov 12, 2008
megaladon6 said:
87LS/88SS said:
eh, most of the people who complain about loosing jobs to illegals are the ones who want to be paid a lot, but are lazy as ****.
that's such a load of sh*t. if you don't have a problem with illegals you're an idiot.
1. they are criminals the instant they step foot on our soil
2. they ignore many of our laws (these are just 2 common local examples)
car registration and insurance--they they hit your car, get out and run and you're screwed
housing--10 people in a 2 bedroom apt with their chickens! can you say disease?
fake drivers license and one ******* wiped out a woman and child a couple of months ago.
3. they get free health care! i don't get free health care and i pay taxes and follow the law.
4. he's right, they send their money back home, that hurts our economy
5. " " they work for peanuts taking jobs from americans--have you noticed we're in a job recession? alot of highly qualified people are looking for jobs at mcdonalds or pushing brooms etc. even if it's a 16yr old kid, it's better than an illegal.
if you'd meant legal aliens, i'd agree with you, but not illegals

Whoa slow down with the name calling cowboy. I did not insult you even though you probably deserve it. If you want to see ignorance just look at some of the racial stereo types in your comments, and before you say they get free health care you obviously don't know a thing about the financial side emergency rooms, doctors who own their own practices, or the medical field in general. I will not explain to you how it works because your strong opinions on a topic that you don't have all the information about will not change.

Have a nice day.

87LS/88SS

Master Mechanic
Nov 12, 2008
maximus84 said:
People attack you for bringing up illegal immigration,& call you racist as well.If they were paying attention,or had an education they would wake up & see what its doing to this country.Also,if you'd notice,I myself do not discriminate against WHERE they are illegal immigrants from! Granted,99% are from South of our borders,but if they are ILLEGAL I dont care what country they're from! If they are Canadian & white,I dont care,as long as they do what every other one is sposed to do to be here legally,obey our laws,& speak OUR language :twisted: -At this point,due to family problems,I am not working.Do I get free health care? Where is my housing subsidy? I went to DSHS in my state for assistance foer myself,and to help with the home health care I'm giving my mother in her house. Who do you think I saw in line there? Right! 95% Hispanics,some whites. What did I get? Food Stamps,& only for me.None for my mother who has Alheimers.I'm probably saving the state money caring for her at home,but at great expense to myself,monetarily,physivally & emotionally. Wheres my bailout,free health care,etc? :wtf: :evil:

If you don't have a social security # you can't get any type of financial, medicaid, food stamps, or help from the state/federal government. I work for a state agency and 95% of my customers are not minorities or illegal, and a good percentage of them are people who do not contribute to our economy. If you need numbers I have a case load of about 650 to 800 cases at any given time that involves 1 or 2 people.

Sep 1, 2006
Tampa Bay Area
I will also say that a blanket statement about who does and does not get government assistance should not be made. Some places have far more liberal standards as to who will receive aide than others. Hospitals are required by law to treat you if you go to the emergency room, so technically it is free if you do not pay and the collection agency fails to retrieve any funds from you. This applies not only to illegals, but to those who live here legally as well. Most of us chose to pay our medical bills because of the negative impact it can have on our financial futures. Those who are indigent and without anything to lose can usually skip out on paying without any negative consequences that impact their lives.

Please do not have a hate on the illegals. They are in a bad situation and trying to feed their families by the best means they have at their disposal. You would do the same thing if you were in their situation and lived somewhere that you could not become gainfully employed. The government that refuses to enforce the border while pretending to fight a "War on Terror" and be so concerned about "Homeland Security" is far more deserving of your ire than they are.

maximus84

Master Mechanic
Aug 8, 2008
85 Cutlass Brougham said:
I will also say that a blanket statement about who does and does not get government assistance should not be made. Some places have far more liberal standards as to who will receive aide than others. Hospitals are required by law to treat you if you go to the emergency room, so technically it is free if you do not pay and the collection agency fails to retrieve any funds from you. This applies not only to illegals, but to those who live here legally as well. Most of us chose to pay our medical bills because of the negative impact it can have on our financial futures. Those who are indigent and without anything to lose can usually skip out on paying without any negative consequences that impact their lives.

Please do not have a hate on the illegals. They are in a bad situation and trying to feed their families by the best means they have at their disposal. You would do the same thing if you were in their situation and lived somewhere that you could not become gainfully employed. The government that refuses to enforce the border while pretending to fight a "War on Terror" and be so concerned about "Homeland Security" is far more deserving of your ire than they are.
OK,thats enough BS about hating illegals,you and I know that if we went to any of the countries they come from and pulled the same crap many of them do here,what do you think would happen? Do you think waving THEIR flag upside down,carrying signs,& demanding equal rights would get you anything but locked up or attacked in some way? Do you think we could call them racist for not agreeing with our demands? On an individual basis,sure theres many who are here because they want to provide for their families,but many are just drug runners & criminals.What about all the other immigrants patiently waiting in line,& doing the correct legal process required to be here legally.Screw them,& let the illegals take from them & us? Yes,I know that they can get care from the ER's! Who do you think pays for those w/o health care? US! the US taxpayer! :roll: :wtf:

megaladon6

Comic Book Super Hero
May 29, 2006
Danbury, CT
and i'd say that you obviously don't live in an area with a lot of illegals, or have friends in the medical industry, or watch the news.
granted, they don't get "free" medical care per se. but if you go to ER they are required to treat you, and how do they make someone pay? how do you go after someone who gives you a false name and/or address and there's no paperwork on?
and where was my racial comment? did i say anything about spics or guats or anything like that? i don't like them 'cause they're criminals. period. if they're mexican, guatemalan, or whatever and here legally, i have absolutely no problem.
again, if you don't have an issue with criminals--you're an idiot. that's not name calling, it's an expression of your intelligence. do you also throw parties for murderers?
oh, and at one point i had to go for assistance and got squat. but the illegals there at the same time got help! granted it probably helped that they had their kid here--so he's an american citizen. which is extremely common.

megaladon6

Comic Book Super Hero
May 29, 2006
Danbury, CT
and lets remember something--immigration is NOT ILLEGAL!!!! it's not like we've closed our borders. if they want to move here, apply for a visa, do it legally! my moms parents and my dads grandparents came here with sh*t. they came here to escape the lousy conditions of hatred and poverty in their own countries, but they did it legally (well mostly, my maternal grandfather did change his birth certificate/age) but guess what? when they came here they got jobs, they learned english--hell my moms parents never spoke anything but english around her!, they payed their taxes, and they became americans as soon as they could.
and please reread maximus' last post again

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor