The Spotted Thread

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
Seen a couple of the pickups, didn't even know they made these...

IMG_1265[1].JPG

Reactions: 2 users

86LK

Royal Smart Person
Jul 23, 2018
It's the limited edition Cadillac Getto de Seville, the entry level pimpmobile for those starting off in the craft.
Looking Fine Lets Go GIF by BrownSugarApp
I'm watching that video ^^^^^ and a song starts running thru my head .... and it runs at the same beat as he's stepping along....

she's a brick ...house
mighty mighty , just letting it all hang out....

Reactions: 1 users

SS_Malibu

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Sep 27, 2021
Mesa, AZ
I'm pretty sure those glamour queens were not really designed to do any real off roading. I think dirt parking lots are about it for those Rivians. And even then they'll take them straight to the car wash afterwards.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

Ugly1

Royal Smart Person
Oct 26, 2021
Lost in the woods of NH
I'm pretty sure those glamour queens were not really designed to do any real off roading. I think dirt parking lots are about it for those Rivians. And even then they'll take them straight to the car wash afterwards.
Guy did it in a snowbank when it locked up. I believe it was $2500 tow bill and the dealer was charging him to push a button to unlock it. After someone got involved the dealer ate the cost of everything to save face. It was a news article you can look up.

Reactions: 1 user

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor