Ugly shop Truck Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

hotwheelsboy28

Greasemonkey
Feb 4, 2011
Jasper, Tennessee
Well, this was suppose to be a quick cheap build but it's turned out the opposite for what i planned. First off i've had the truck for about three years now non running, so i decide to get it running on the cheap, I already had the engine, trans, wheels, gauges, and a few other parts. So me and my brother decide it's time to get Biscuit Lip runnin. I've ran into a few problems with this build nothing I can't handle but seems like it's taking forever. It has new belts ,hoses,headers,power steering pump, exhaust,freshly built 350 turbo transmission,radiator,air filter,lug nuts,lug covers, center caps, oil press line, temp gauge, wiper blades,wiper washer pump, dash bulbs,cargo bulb, blasted and painted wheels, temporary tires and a used 454. I've also been to the junkyard a few times to round up parts for it. The weird name came from my brother cause of the little oops with me and my son moving it in the backyard, brakes failed and he hit a tree. I still have to remove the tanks clean them and put new sending units in, prob have to get a new tank swap valve also, right size tires and a brake job all around fan shroud and senders for the dash gauges.

DSCN1621.jpg
DSCN1617.jpg
DSCN1619.jpg
DSCN1614.jpg
DSCN1613.jpg
DSCN1609.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor