Video of my Cutlass running after Upgrades to engine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

theoldsone

G-Body Guru
Dec 26, 2014
Sorry bro but...wheels why? :mrgreen:
For what I can tell that car roaring down my way would catch my atention real quick! It sounds sweet idling but when you tapped the gas it was pure muscle sound. Good choice going xpipe. But your camera does no justice compered to really being there.

L92 OLDS

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 30, 2012
West Michigan
ZZ4CutlaSS said:
Any one have any opinions? Other then the ugly wheels and no hood. Does it look and sound ok?

Your engine compartment looks really clean and the engine sounds VERY healthy. Let us know how it runs at the track. At a minimum, you should run a 12 second quarter. Agreed on the wheels. Keep your hood shut and tell everyone its a stroker olds motor for the cool factor.

ZZ4CutlaSS

Master Mechanic
Jun 11, 2011
Minnesota
Thanks guys glad you like it. It's been a fun project so far. The upgrades I made to it defiantly made an improvement. Can't wait to hit the track next summer. I run at a 1/8 mile track close to home. I can run low 9's all day with a crappy street avenger holley and crappy converter. The new carb and stall I will install should wake it up. My goal is to run 8's or faster :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor