What are they worth

Status
Not open for further replies.

79 GP 4 speed

Master Mechanic
Nov 12, 2017
How much are t-tops, bucket seats and center console worth?

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
T-tops: factory/aftermarker/locking/non-locking/keys?/trim?

Buckets: year make model condition

Console: year/make/model/condition/what's attached/auto or manual

Could be anywhere from maybe $150 for all up to $900 for all...

PBGBodyFan

G-Body Guru
Mar 3, 2009
Wisconsin
I sold a set of non locking t-tops off a 78' this spring for $200 and must of had 10 guys asking about them at that price. Apparently I priced them too cheap, with prices going up on our parts I guess I'm not too surprised. I sold a set of locking ones a little before that for $200 and they went quick too, so you probably could get more depending on your area and condition. Consoles seem to be going up too, I've seen Pontiac consoles for $300+ if in decent shape.

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
Last year I sold my 86' Monte SS non locking t-tops for $200 and it took a while to get that,
I got $200 for a decent SS center console complete except for the breadbox but would need a new glove box cover to be really nice and a couple of cracked holes that would need repair but still functioned as is.
I sold the SS buckets and rear seat for $500 in decent shape buckets that had some break down of foam underneath but no tears and also had blue over spray on them from the cars crappy paint job, could have got more for them since they sold really fast and I had a lot of inquiry's.
This was all sold in the Detroit area.

scoti

Royal Smart Person
Sep 5, 2019
Texas
The make & model of the part can impact pricing (parts for some models are just harder to come by thus driving the initial prices higher via supply/demand). The condition it's in & your location also impact pricing.

We need a North to South, East to West pipeline for parts swapping. South-West guys w/rust free sheet-metal could swap pieces for North-East guys interior stuff etc.

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor