What did you buy for your G-body today? [2024]

Sweet_Johnny

Has A Face For Radio
Supporting Member
Oct 4, 2022
Wichita, Kansas
sorry should have been specific, 84-87 regal.
It's all good, my friend. Good luck on the sale, I hope it's mutually beneficial.

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
Acquired the last pigtail needed for the wagon, For some reason, this one is not available new via the aftermarket. It's getting to be slim pickings trying to track this stuff down in the yards, very few pre-2000 vehicles coming through anymore, and the ones that do appear to have been sitting for a long time.

IMG_1204[1].JPG

Reactions: 1 users

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Welp so much for them sticking to their date.....
Firefox_Screenshot_2024-03-04T14-10-29.700Z.png

• Sad

Sweet_Johnny

Has A Face For Radio
Supporting Member
Oct 4, 2022
Wichita, Kansas

86LK

Royal Smart Person
Jul 23, 2018
I wonder, how long does it take for..... IDK a boat to come across the waters from say China?
slowboat from china...

How long does a slow boat from China take?

At around 30-40 days for a door to door shipment from China to the USA, sea freight has the longest lead time. That's because ships move a lot slower than planes. Beyond additional preparation required, ocean liners have also started to move slower to save fuel (and money).

Reactions: 1 user

old80cs

G-Body Guru
Jun 27, 2013
Massachusetts
Took a road trip after work and picked up a good restorable wheel for the ‘80. Not an easy one to find, and mostly very expensive, so I’ve found. The medallion on the horn button is one I had on the shelf, it came with the Toronado medallion. It will be going to the upholstery shop for a new leather wrap and I need to track down some paint to spray the hub cover and horn cover to match the darker maroon interior in my car.

IMG_4875.jpeg

Reactions: 6 users

Sweet_Johnny

Has A Face For Radio
Supporting Member
Oct 4, 2022
Wichita, Kansas
The assortment of braces and bars that I purchased from the forum's very own timo22 arrived today, and man does he package things well. His prices were lower than eBay, he worked hard to keep the shipping low, and everything was wrapped up and zip tied in place to avoid damage.
Thank you very much, sir!
IMG_20240305_165720126.jpg

Reactions: 7 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor