What's 3 mph worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
In Australia it's worth a $187 ticket...my duaghter who lives there got a photo radar ticket for 8 kilometers over the limt. The automatically drop it to 5 kilometers over which is 3 mph and the ticket is $187. I could not afford to drive there ... :shock:

jociha

Master Mechanic
Oct 16, 2012
How does $187 equate to there cost of living, is it close to ours or much different?

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
I'm in Canada so the cost of living here is higher than you lucky ones in the US. The cost of living in Australia is higher than here but the lifestyle is different. The stores are not open on the weekends or late at nite during the week so people tend to do more things with family and friends. Also there are no coffee shops like there are here.My daughter lives a 10 minute walk to the beach and she spends alot of time there playing volleyball. She plays rugby there too so she keeps busy without spending too much money. She just flew back from a visit here and took back a few umbrellas cause the ones we get for about $25 are over $60 there.

Chopper

Apprentice
Feb 9, 2013
Midland, MI.
I could handle living in Australia. They mind their own business. Nobody is pissed at them. They like horsepower. Good economy. More blondes down under. :mrgreen:

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
I'd much rather live in Australia even if I has to stay within the speed limits or the US than here...either place I'd be spending more time at the beach on the ocean than in my car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor