REGAL Where does one get parts for an 82-84 4-door?

CrammerGram69

Master Mechanic
Nov 15, 2019
SW, Michigan
I need some parts & pieces for my 84 Regal limited 4-door. It has a Briar Brown interior, with Full leather? (Vinyl prob) & Full Power inside (including seats IIRC), Cruise Control all the works!... It is Loaded. I'm saving the car at a local salvage yard because of the insanely rare engine option it has. (plus i was being persuaded by my other fellow Rare Eng friends) LOL. it is mostly untouched. also more or less smaller stuff with some big items. Now yes. I get what you are thinking. Salvage yard? oh boy... Should've left it there. lol. Yes, it is a big project but!. I have dealt with worse ones and it IMO deserve to be saved.

The missing parts. The header panel, and grille, had damage from the wheel loader at the yard. which sucks.

So grille, header panel, DR front fender (no cornering lights), rear bumper & Fuel tank, headlight switch bracket w/ interior dimmer assembly, outside steering column mid-shaft, and a Double Din (Digital?) Radio Woodgrain Bezel, Woodgrain Console Lid, 1/4 Quarter "Limited" emblems, DRs side door window.

Any help or Advice is much appreciated. I'm used to single-model specific parts Such as my '79 Pontiac LeMans being Lemans only and almost everything so far and few to find or NOS only type of deals. so NOS doesn't bother me. But i am very open to buying new aftermarket parts.

Pictures will be posted after i get it home.
P.s waiting for my Taxes to be deposited!

Last edited:

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
The one and only time I saw a diesel Regal around here for sale was about 2015 when I was looking for a project, it was a 2 door. I remember it had like a 4 grand tach and radio delete panel.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

CrammerGram69

Master Mechanic
Nov 15, 2019
SW, Michigan
The one and only time I saw a diesel Regal around here for sale was about 2015 when I was looking for a project, it was a 2 door. I remember it had like a 4 grand tach and radio delete panel.
Oh wow, that's cool! Yeah, I've only ever seen 2Drs... I already have one so i wanted something different. I know i sound crazy As heck to try and save this car, but someone has to!? lol. These days to save a rare g-body means exactly that, Crazy!.

Might you know anyone who is a Regal Guru on the Board here?

Last edited:

CrammerGram69

Master Mechanic
Nov 15, 2019
SW, Michigan
.Update. Waiting to get it home, and on my Taxes. Still looking for someone who knows these cars on the board.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor