would there be any interest in v6 parts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alerch

Master Mechanic
Jul 15, 2013
Goose creek SC
Im in the middle pulling the buick 3.8 out of my cutlass. I was wondering if anybody would be interested in any the parts left over from the swap. The engine ran great with only 73k on it. Its all complete also. Pm me if your interested in anything thanks

warmonga

Greasemonkey
Apr 9, 2006
I was looking for some frame mounts . I paid for them today frm another g body member , but I could always do with another set for a fair price. pm what you want for them and we can go frm there. If you was closer to chicago I will have buy the whole thing frm you . I am always swapping something into something lol...

06 dodge cr said:
Im in the middle pulling the buick 3.8 out of my cutlass. I was wondering if anybody would be interested in any the parts left over from the swap. The engine ran great with only 73k on it. Its all complete also. Pm me if your interested in anything thanks

Alerch

Master Mechanic
Jul 15, 2013
Goose creek SC
Pm sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor