-Grand National Turbo Hood
-F41 Front and Rear Sway Bars
-Custom Rear Seat "X" Brace
-Edelbrock Valve Covers
-Power to Manual Window Conversion-
Big thanks to 1evilregal for the regulators and how-to thread

Mods To-Be Performed
-Headers- Acquired
-S10 Manual Steering- Not Acquired (Always wanted this, lol)
-New Wheels and Tires- Wheels Acquired
(15x7 Chevy Rallys w/ Knockoff Spinner Centers), Tires Undecided
-Paint (Kirker Dark Garnet Red Met.)- Acquired
-A/C (and?) Heater Delete- Just Toying With The Idea

As Purchased-

2012-2013

Current Photo-

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    376.7 KB · Views: 1,867
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    214 KB · Views: 1,874
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    153 KB · Views: 1,571

JBreu

Royal Smart Person
Jul 15, 2008
Livonia, New York
Re: Project RS Regal Sleeper

It's a project for sure and your taking it to it....Thanks for saving another G-Body Joe!!! They take time and money and of course patience, alot of that. I see the PA tags on the car, but I'm not so sure that it spent it's life there with the doors/floors in the condition they were in...The rear frame rails are good though right?? I love threads so keep it up :)

Nov 4, 2012

JBreu said:
It's a project for sure and your taking it to it....Thanks for saving another G-Body Joe!!! They take time and money and of course patience, alot of that. I see the PA tags on the car, but I'm not so sure that it spent it's life there with the doors/floors in the condition they were in...The rear frame rails are good though right?? I love threads so keep it up :)

thanks!, yeah, oddly enough the rear frame rails are perfect, which was the guys selling point. the cars has been in the pittsburgh area all its life, but im assuming it was probably kept outside most of its life. its a 3 owner car, and the previous owner who i bought it from just let the car go. he never changed oil, thus all the sludge, never put good tires on it, smoked in it, let his dogs in it, pretty much just beat it up... :( , but it has come along way, from junker to car cruiser :D .

Nov 4, 2012

Thanks to 307 Regal for editing my signature pic-

Nov 4, 2012
Re: Project RS: Regal Sleeper- LOTS OF PICS!

Hoping to have it done in time for cruise season around April 2013.

rojitas

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 27, 2012
Queens New York

nice i like the look of the bucket seats with no console keep up the good work looks great 8)

L.A.X-RATED

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2010

With ALL the work your regal NEEDS,uh why not do the RIGHT/ONLY way,FRAME-OFF!!!!!!???!!! Pull that motor and get it cleaned and it will aloe you to clean up the bay! Get you some reclining buckets,those curry non recliners are uncomfortable as he'll!!! If you need rear fillers I have a exCEllent set, I also have a console(burgundy)and shifter(burgundy)to fill that void in-between your seats. Pm me if interested.good luck,and happy building!!!

RKRUZIN

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 4, 2012
Erie, PA

Greetings from Erie...good luck with the regal..kudo's for removing the crappy landu top..I wonder why they don't offer them anymore??? (they suck all the performance out of your ride) rare to find good frame rails. Those pics look like they are by my Gandma's house in Gibsonia, PA. I assume you got the 231 V6 there's lot's of stuff avail for them and you could even go with a 1995-2002 F car 3.8L engine swap..good luck and if you go to any car show go to the Summit racing show in Ohio in June..I'll be there!

Nov 4, 2012

L.A.X-RATED said:
With ALL the work your regal NEEDS,uh why not do the RIGHT/ONLY way,FRAME-OFF!!!!!!???!!! Pull that motor and get it cleaned and it will aloe you to clean up the bay! Get you some reclining buckets,those curry non recliners are uncomfortable as he'll!!! If you need rear fillers I have a exCEllent set, I also have a console(burgundy)and shifter(burgundy)to fill that void in-between your seats. Pm me if interested.good luck,and happy building!!!

Sure, I'd love to do a frame off build. Do you have a spare 2 car garage to do it in and $20K that you don't know what to do with? Thanks for insulting my ride man. And please, entertain me and tell me what work my regal needs still.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor