07 monte interior swap to 87 monte

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrRansom442

G-Body Guru
Aug 4, 2005
St Charles Missouri
It should really blow his mind that there are 3 switches on the driver's side then :roll: :rofl:

pimplogic

Master Mechanic
Dec 25, 2009
i love my roll up windows, also i had no idea that the passenger side had an auto lock switch too, stupid i know but since the rear windows in a g 4 door dont roll down i didnt know what to expect.

DrRansom442

G-Body Guru
Aug 4, 2005
St Charles Missouri
pimplogic said:
i love my roll up windows, also i had no idea that the passenger side had an auto lock switch too, stupid i know but since the rear windows in a g 4 door dont roll down i didnt know what to expect.

they don't? I recall a 4 window switch (driver's side) in the last fodor I drove ... plus the door lock.

Doober

Royal Smart Person
Apr 8, 2007
Swartz Creek, MI/Tucson, AZ
The rear windows in my buddy's '83 wagon don't roll down.

pimplogic

Master Mechanic
Dec 25, 2009
they dont i just went to the junk yard and sat in a 4 door lemans and it was like sitting in a trap

DrRansom442

G-Body Guru
Aug 4, 2005
St Charles Missouri
guess that last fodor G-body I drove was a Delta 88 and I need to have my eyes checked lol Openning 1/4 windows but the big window is fixed .... seems like cruel and unusual punishment

DrRansom442

G-Body Guru
Aug 4, 2005
St Charles Missouri
Hence the eye exam!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor