10.1 double din Joying Android Radio

Status
Not open for further replies.

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
how often do you sit in your parked car for a few hours to watch a movie on a small screen?

How do feel about a cellular data enabled iPad? This company makes awesome kits.

https://soundmanca.com

I never do that, but is quite helpful when using the navigation and to cover up the entire delete panel I have there.

I kicked the IPad idea around, but don't know that I love it when this will be cheaper and made to function as a radio.

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Thinking of finally trying to tackle this over the winter, problem is that all the stereo stuff is pulled. So have to come up with a plan of installing all new stuff, leaning towards Focal since we can get a really good price. Just not sure about running the 4x10 or even the 6x9 with the bracket, didn't see a whole lot on people's stereos when I did a search. Would love to get some current input on which way to go besides what I am thinking of is tweeters in the factory location with 6" components in either door or kick panel and 6" coaxials in the package tray.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor