14 inch rallys

Status
Not open for further replies.

kuruption109

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 28, 2008
highland, CA
i picked up these socks for my el camino they were repainted but done paoorly i cleaned them up and put some trim rings on them im looking for a set f bf goodrich tires also if anyone come across any let me kno thanks

BEFORE:
IMG00307.jpg

AFTER:
IMG00308.jpg

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
Looks good!

A little cleaning and some trim trings go along way...not that it matters..just so you know... those are Monte Carlo center caps.

BFG Radial TA's look pretty good on those wheels...here's a pic of my son's car, but he's got the wheels all grey.

dsc01165k.jpg

Blake442

Geezer
Apr 24, 2007
Minneapolis
I had those rims on my '84 El Camino.
I had a set of Crager SS's that I ran during the summer, and then I had snow tires on those for the winter.

I painted them all black and polished up the trim rings... They looked pretty good.
I wish I had a pic on my computer, but the only ones I have are actual photos... Maybe I should scan up my collection...

kuruption109

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 28, 2008
highland, CA
O. D. Showtime said:
Looks good!

A little cleaning and some trim trings go along way...not that it matters..just so you know... those are Monte Carlo center caps.

BFG Radial TA's look pretty good on those wheels...here's a pic of my son's car, but he's got the wheels all grey.

dsc01165k.jpg
yea i know im buying different center caps for them

drknow90rs

Greasemonkey
Aug 12, 2009
Wittmann, AZ
I have three of those on my el camino. They shine up nice. Just keep in mind, they wont fit with big brake upgrades. Still, I've always liked that style of wheel...

Tuggy24g

G-Body Guru
Jul 10, 2008
Newtown PA
I have a set of those sitting in my garage rotting away. Bought different rims and do not need them any more. If I was going to use them again I think I would chrome dip them or paint them a different color. I am not sure yet what I would do.

jmangham

Apprentice
Dec 11, 2009
outsider_27 said:
Same rims came new on my 2wd 93 S-10.

HA HA That's what I was thinking. Same wheels on my wife's 93 S10.

Attachments

• ebay 221 pics 117.jpg
    ebay 221 pics 117.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 233
  • ebay 221 pics 120.jpg
    ebay 221 pics 120.jpg
    159.1 KB · Views: 242
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor