WelfareWagon

Apprentice
Jun 12, 2017
Missouri
Hello all,

Sorry if there is already a thread on here for this topic. I tried searching multiple times and never came up with anything I was looking for.
I am looking to put 17-18 inch wheels all the way around on my wagon. It's an 1981 Olds Cutlass Cruiser. I do have a 9 inch ford rear differential in it but factory width for a G Body so that shouldn't be an issue. I am curious to see if anyone has suggestions on wheels for it that aren't American Racing Torq Thrusts or any of the knock offs? Torq Thrusts look great, but not when every car in the parking lot is sporting them, IMO. Drop a picture if you have any suggestions for me.

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• HRPT-2018-Sat-248.jpeg
    HRPT-2018-Sat-248.jpeg
    549.4 KB · Views: 78

Doglips

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 7, 2022
Here's a link to a thread on 17" wheels. Year one sells several 17" versions of original looking wheels for GM cars, you might want to look there. Carid is another option to look at wheels.
Good luck!

carnutjw

G-Body Guru
Sep 17, 2017
Might want to check out tire availability before you decide on rim diameter. Mine are 17" American Racing vn501 8" front and 9" rear on a '79 Cutlass Supreme. 225/50 and 255/45 tires.
IMG_0352.jpg
IMG_0354.jpg

Reactions: 1 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor