1978-1980 Pont.Grand Prix Front Bumper Rub Strip

Status
Not open for further replies.

79GP

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 12, 2009
Pittsburgh
I'm trying to find out if anybody has any reproduction parts for these years 1978-1980 I can't find any sight for this they sort of drop off I guess they figured nobody would have an interest TIA for any info

79GP

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 12, 2009
Pittsburgh
Yes I know I bought 1 the upper one from e-bay they are scarce I was hoping somebody would remake these thanks for the reply

srercrcr

G-Body Guru
Jun 19, 2006
San Antonio, Texas
I notice alot of GPs for sale still have very nice rub strips so it stands to reason ones headed to the yard may have nice ones.

79GP

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 12, 2009
Pittsburgh
Around here in Pittsburgh I think they crushed themI only wish we had a scrap yard around our area

srercrcr

G-Body Guru
Jun 19, 2006
San Antonio, Texas
There are used GPs driving over this country right now, including mine, and they gradually head to the yards.

saganhill1980

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 9, 2009
79GP said:
I'm trying to find out if anybody has any reproduction parts for these years 1978-1980 I can't find any sight for this they sort of drop off I guess they figured nobody would have an interest TIA for any info

I took mine off and filled the holes in. Then either paint or rechrome the bumper. Looks better IMHO, but thats me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor