GHobbit13

n00b
Jun 23, 2023
Good evening! I am a young buck with my first old school! I plan on turning my cutlass into a lowrider. Obviously, it's timing consuming and takes a lot of planning and saving of money. I was lucky enough to swoop on my first set of rims from one of my uncles that knows nothing about lowriders. The size is 13x7. Essentially the question I have is, is there anything I have to or should upgrade to prevent any damage to the suspension or handling of the vehicle? Thank you in advance! It is much appreciated.

Rahul_202

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 27, 2022
Good evening! I am a young buck with my first old school! I plan on turning my cutlass into a lowrider. Obviously, it's timing consuming and takes a lot of planning and saving of money. I was lucky enough to swoop on my first set of rims from one of my uncles that knows nothing about lowriders. The size is 13x7. Essentially the question I have is, is there anything I have to or should upgrade to prevent any damage to the suspension or handling of the vehicle? Thank you in advance! It is much appreciated.
Congrats on snagging your first classic ride! Turning your Cutlass into a lowrider sounds awesome. When it comes to those 13x7 rims, you might wanna check the suspension. Upgrading it could help avoid any issues with how the car handles or the suspension handling the lowrider setup. Take care and enjoy the ride!

doood

Amateur Mechanic
Sep 24, 2020
pics or it didn't happen

Reactions: 1 user

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor