Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
Reactions: 2 users

scoti

Royal Smart Person
Sep 5, 2019
Texas
If you're just doing temporary mock-up's, I have some Blazer/divorced-hub style stock spindles you could use. They don't have hubs but they can be easily sourced. I also have a pair of replacement stock spindles that have been modded for LS1 & larger brakes. Either could allow you to test what you need to make your decisions. I'm in no dire rush to get them swapped over on my project yet so they're just sitting around @ the moment.

Reactions: 1 users

Wraith

Royal Smart Person
Jan 13, 2013
DFW, TX
If you're just doing temporary mock-up's, I have some Blazer/divorced-hub style stock spindles you could use. They don't have hubs but they can be easily sourced. I also have a pair of replacement stock spindles that have been modded for LS1 & larger brakes. Either could allow you to test what you need to make your decisions. I'm in no dire rush to get them swapped over on my project yet so they're just sitting around @ the moment.
I could work with those modded LS1 ones for mock up just to get things worked out. I’ll PM you

Wraith

Royal Smart Person
Jan 13, 2013
DFW, TX
Spent part of today with a big piece of cardboard, Holley instructions and the internet going through wiring today. Figured out my fuel pump wiring using a solid state relay for the main 450ply and what I need to wire up for the Kenne Bell boost-a-pump on the secondary 450lph pump. After that I ran through inputs/outputs which are limited on the Terminator X and decided I either need to add the Holley CANBUS input/output box or upgrade to Dominator for all that I would “like” to do. Also ”found” parts I had forgot I bought lol

Reactions: 2 users

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
Do you have a list of ins and outs that you need/want? Are you planning to run a Holley dash?

Wraith

Royal Smart Person
Jan 13, 2013
DFW, TX
Do you have a list of ins and outs that you need/want? Are you planning to run a Holley dash?

For now I do have enough ins/outs to get running right, main fuel pump, flex fuel, and PWM fan. I really want to add secondary fuel pump controlled by boost, fuel pressure, pwm on the primary pump(should be able to do this without additional ins/outs), boost control, and maybe monitor a few other things.

I have the ridiculous 3" or whatever came with the Holley I'm sure I won't use and I have a 6.86 Pro dash. I'm thinking(and this could change) is a Canbus Speedo and tach with the 6.86 screen running the other pertinent gauges, all in the factory/custom dash pod.

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
You'll be all set with the ProDash, but if you can swing the cost of the Dominator, then there isn't a good reason to not upgrade. The software is far better and does a bunch more, and the ECU board is potted (more durable).

Reactions: 1 user

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
Forgot to add - the harnesses from the Term X are direct plug in’s to the Dominator.

Reactions: 1 user

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor