1978 MALIBU "PROJECT TUMMY TUCK"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dave V said:
Skip white one performance guy on e bay that is legit....looks good saint need to see this in person u should roll next Sunday to angels stadium for the choc cruise bring an unwrapped toy.

For sure!! Im there!! I hit up pollo and he told me that theres a gathering on 12/9 so i think its the one u talking about.. Count me in, hope it. Dont rain 🙂

That throttle bracket look really good. I got one of those at the Long Beach swap meet, but couldn't install it. Looking good Saint..

hecx78malibu said:
That throttle bracket look really good. I got one of those at the Long Beach swap meet, but couldn't install it. Looking good Saint..

Thank u much, sry i couldnt make it over the weekend...man this rain has been killin us...lol...brackets easy to install, alittle tricky but easy...holla!! :mrgreen:

1979ratrod said:
dude that bracket looks so legit! i want one now. everything else is looking awesome too keep it up man

Thank you sir :mrgreen:

Lookin sweet! I've had that same bracket on my watched list on eBay for a while. Been waiting to see if anyone has ran it on a 700r or 2004r. Keep up the clean *ss work fam..

Warren "G" Body
80z :twisted:

80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
hecx78malibu said:

Thank u much, sry i couldnt make it over the weekend...man this rain has been killin us...lol...brackets easy to install, alittle tricky but easy...holla!! :mrgreen:

No prob I know its been raining.. oh I finally got the bracket on..

hecx78malibu said:
80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
hecx78malibu said:

No prob I know its been raining.. oh I finally got the bracket on..

Sweet! glad u got it on....post a pic in your thread to ck it out...hell ya!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor