1978 MALIBU "PROJECT TUMMY TUCK"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dave V said:
saint it was good to see u an tummy tuck today. the cut outs are sweet and the interior is very clean u did good on this one......

Thanks dave, was good seeing u at the show today as well, ur elko is just speechless!! My buddy fell in love with it..hope to take TT out more to shows and kick it with the gbody crews repping 80z...

80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
Dave V said:
saint it was good to see u an tummy tuck today. the cut outs are sweet and the interior is very clean u did good on this one......

Thanks dave, was good seeing u at the show today as well, ur elko is just speechless!! My buddy fell in love with it..hope to take TT out more to shows and kick it with the gbody crews repping 80z...

ahhh screw you guys out there having shows in Demember .. lucky hahhaaaha Enjoy the Bu man still looking clean as ever.

YGspider said:
80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
Dave V said:

ahhh screw you guys out there having shows in Demember .. lucky hahhaaaha Enjoy the Bu man still looking clean as ever.

Hahhahahahahahaha PSHHHHHHH its getting cold over here!! Might just go to one or two more, But in cali rain or shine the shows still go on...

Bumpin1ohmSS said:
What!!!??!!?? Went to a show and no pics posted up!!??!?? You slippin doggy! HAHA!

Warren G Body 8)
80z :twisted:

Hahahahahha its called HUNG THE HELL OVER!!! was falling asleep in my chair..!!!! :rofl: :rofl: getting old brah getting old...next one i will...

Bumpin1ohmSS said:
What!!!??!!?? Went to a show and no pics posted up!!??!?? You slippin doggy! HAHA!

Warren G Body 8)
80z :twisted:

Here u go big homie... When i was smashing in da BU after the show on the 91 freeway "Crespo Photographs" were snapping picture of me like crazy.. Felt good, and he just tagged me on instagram..

0D89273D-DA20-461B-90B0-720C77C6C37B-187-0000001EA0766385.jpg

C7172E67-E85D-4500-8507-602F77088367-1646-000001DFCFD18C19.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor