Status
Not open for further replies.

80ELCAMINOFLAKE

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 2, 2010
California So Cal
spencersr said:
Did you run the e brake

Nah not running the ebrake, but i did leave the cable just incase i want to run it... :mrgreen:

80ELCAMINOFLAKE

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 2, 2010
California So Cal
Bumpin1ohmSS said:
Lookin great!! Imma snatch a new Mc tomorrow And bench bleed it right quick. Ez job fam. Having a vice to hold the mc makes it even easier. Even tho you decided to run the calipers the correct way, you can still work the e-brake thing out later. Keep it goin bruh! I'm at a stand still on mine cuz ill need larger wheels to clear the 14" rotors. Can't have her sittin on blocks too long..

Elco Warren
80z!

Thanks brah...them 14" rotors are going to kill da game.... :wink:

80ELCAMINOFLAKE

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 2, 2010
California So Cal
Dave V said:
look awsome saint that will be my next mod i already got the upgraded master and booster so disks are next in the rear. nice job bro very nice job...

Its a simple mod...u can tackle it i know u can....if u need help holla. 8)

80ELCAMINOFLAKE

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 2, 2010
California So Cal
richp85elco said:
looks like it was only leaking from the cap, did you try just replacing the gasket first?

Yup ur right, just leaking from the seal, We also have to remember that i did a complete disc brake up grade, and having a 34 yr old master cylinder, i knew it was bound to go out with all the pressure, and new brakes added to the BU..Putting in this New MC should complete the system :mrgreen:

jlcustomz

G-Body Guru
Nov 22, 2011
Lookin cool bruh. My *ss is still running around on 20 year old pads & rotors :wtf: . I'm a stickshift guy. I been checkin out brake threads on here, but the separate hub blazer spindles are expensive as **** in drop spindles, which I need for my airride setup I'm starting on. Some guys cut our old rotors down into just hubs, so I,m lookin into that route & making my own brackets for ls1 calipers & either ls1 camaro of the vette rotors. :blam: Do you know if only the LS1 camaros had the good brakes or if the 6 cylinder models are the same?

FYI, its good insurance to have a newer mc on a brake system, the crap that comes loose from an old one can clog the prop valve & make it leak.

richp85elco

Master Mechanic
Feb 3, 2011
Long Beach, CA
80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
richp85elco said:
looks like it was only leaking from the cap, did you try just replacing the gasket first?

Yup ur right, just leaking from the seal, We also have to remember that i did a complete disc brake up grade, and having a 34 yr old master cylinder, i knew it was bound to go out with all the pressure, and new brakes added to the BU..Putting in this New MC should complete the system :mrgreen:

nice! looks awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor