1978 malibu ss project Bubble Bee

Status
Not open for further replies.

theoldsone

G-Body Guru
Dec 26, 2014
Nice car. I wish i had my car from the beginning of time. Then again maybe not my taste for cars where different lol. What transmission are you running? How about rear? I like the interior, its very classic looking.

stepur4779

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 28, 2015
rogersville TN
Nice car. I wish i had my car from the beginning of time. Then again maybe not my taste for cars where different lol. What transmission are you running? How about rear? I like the interior, its very classic looking.
the transmission is th350 turbo just had it done this winter. the guy made is own sh*t kit and put a 1800 stall converter. and just a stock rear like to find a posi with 373 gears . appreciate the comment .

85442/86buick

G-Body Guru
Feb 12, 2013
Perth Country , Ontario
thinking you may regret trading away the Malibu ,your first car.

that GTO looks like a money pit , it could be years of work before your driving it.

if you have the time , money and space go for it.....

my 2 cents

dave

stepur4779

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 28, 2015
rogersville TN
thinking you may regret trading away the Malibu ,your first car.

that GTO looks like a money pit , it could be years of work before your driving it.

if you have the time , money and space go for it.....

my 2 cents

dave
thank you Dave . I think your right about the gto being a money pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor