1978 Monte Carlo Short Film

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rok_OEM

Apprentice
Mar 7, 2013
Seattle, WA
Great job! I am digging the rally wheels! Looking for to seeing more.

jkponce

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 7, 2011
Lake Forest
Thanks guys! I tried to give a Quentin Tarantino feel.... for sure i'll be making it longer, i should of taken video production classes...hahaha

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
I liked the soundtrack. I also liked the rolling stops... ; )
What happened near the end with the view of the tach wavering around? Was that a deliberate effect?

joe79carlo

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 6, 2010
Good job on the video buddy that is one beautiful ride go raiders this is my ride it's almost the same color as yours mines magnetic grey metallic

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 612

jkponce

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 7, 2011
Lake Forest
ssn696 said:
I liked the soundtrack. I also liked the rolling stops... ; )
What happened near the end with the view of the tach wavering around? Was that a deliberate effect?

hahaha thank you! I Just installed the tech and haven't had a chance to properly install it... a work in progress

jkponce

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 7, 2011
Lake Forest
joe79carlo said:
Good job on the video buddy that is one beautiful ride go raiders this is my ride it's almost the same color as yours mines magnetic grey metallic
thanks joe79carlo, you got a really nice lookin 79, digging the rims you got on it... what size are they?

joe79carlo

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 6, 2010
Thanks buddy there 17" ridler so had ralley wheel on before and a friend with a 56 offered me good money for them I couldn't say no

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 463
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 481
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor