I am new here from switzerland with a 1978 Monte Carlo!

alex21278

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 3, 2024
Switzerland
Hello everyone, I am new here from switzerland with my 1978 chevy monte carlo landau that i am currently restoring to its original form, i already invested more than 4k into this and i hope to be able to gather some original parts from america thanks to here when i get the chance!

Screenshot_12617.png

• Love
Reactions: 19 users

Streetbu

Know it all, that doesn't
Supporting Member
May 22, 2011
Central NY
Welcome! And like scoti said, we love pics!

Reactions: 2 users

Bonnewagon

Lost in the Labyrinth
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
Welcome! Nice car, a real clean survivor. I passed through Switzerland in 1975. I don't remember seeing any roads that were flat. You were either going up, or down, a mountain.

Reactions: 3 users

SS_Malibu

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Sep 27, 2021
Mesa, AZ
Welcome to the GBodyForum!
Wow, Switzerland! Your Monte Carlo looks to be in really nice shape. It must be a real head turner there being an American Old School vehicle. I'm sure if you post a list of things you need there will be some guys here with the parts however, I'm sure shipping will be a killer. Good Luck with your build. We all would like to see your progress.

Reactions: 1 users

alex21278

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 3, 2024
Switzerland
Welcome! Nice car, a real clean survivor. I passed through Switzerland in 1975. I don't remember seeing any roads that were flat. You were either going up, or down, a mountain.
thank you, correct, 50 years later and there are still no roads that are flat haha

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor