1979 El Camino Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

1979ratrod

Royal Smart Person
Dec 26, 2010
New Hampshire
L.A.X-RATED said:
Whut it du there señor toker?!?!?! Deleting the drip rails huh? Man I was seriously thinking of the same but don't want a water problem??? We'll CE.nehoo you still interested in bagging the el?if your interested I can sell you a airride system I have,visit compressor,chrome tank,gbody bag brackets,bags,and all fittings,I can do 900.00 shipped.pm me if interested.
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkk! where were you like a week ago haha i legit just bought drop springs. i couldnt afford 900 bucks right now anyways so its all good man. thanks tho.

L.A.X-RATED

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2010
What size drop springs? I can work you a deal for them with the bag set-up and I know you are good for the rest! :wink: you know I have to see the "hands on man" tackle this mod!!!just pm me homie and I'll shoot you my cell and we'll make it happen 8)

L.A.X-RATED

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2010
What size drop springs? I can work you a deal for them with the bag set-up and I know you are good for the rest! :wink: you know I have to see the "hands on man" tackle this mod!!!just pm me homie and I'll shoot you my cell and we'll make it happen 8)

1979ratrod

Royal Smart Person
Dec 26, 2010
New Hampshire
ok so its been a while since ive posted on here but ive been a little bit busy with work and christmas and stuff but i ordered a phantom grill from 91hrdbdy and i got it in the mail and it looks awesome, very nicly made and i cant wait to put it on. i will be making a thread about the instalation of it soon. but first i needed a header panel cuz i have the older type with single headlights so i picked one up at a junkyard. also i got kyb shocks for the rear of my car for christmas and got those in quick. and still working on finishing up the bed rails and drip rails and gas door in the bed but i wanted to tub the rear so my tires wouldnt hit when i lower it so i cut the wheel wells out. almost want to just keep it like that but i have this crazy idea for them but stay tuned for that. anyways here are some pics
100MEDIA_IMAG0279_zpsbc40e002.jpg

100MEDIA_IMAG0293_zpsabb171ee.jpg

100MEDIA_IMAG0298_zps41fa5022.jpg

100MEDIA_IMAG0297_zps9f8d731c.jpg

100MEDIA_IMAG0288_zps357af50b.jpg

100MEDIA_IMAG0290_zps3327f270.jpg

ive been posting pictures on instagram so if you have one follow my name on there is ratrod79

80ELCAMINOFLAKE

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 2, 2010
California So Cal
I've always loved that grille!!! Keep it going brah

1979ratrod

Royal Smart Person
Dec 26, 2010
New Hampshire
so had this crazy idea for wheel tubs, how about have diamonds? im sure its never been done so i gave it a try. took me a few hours. i have a few other ideas to do with it.
100MEDIA_IMAG0319_zps0ca5363c.jpg

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
^^^Thats pretty cool. It might be a little hard to get it to look right with the grooves of the bed though. Im sure you'll finger something out.

1979ratrod

Royal Smart Person
Dec 26, 2010
New Hampshire
-83MONTESS- said:
^^^Thats pretty cool. It might be a little hard to get it to look right with the grooves of the bed though. Im sure you'll finger something out.
thanks man! and yeah i just have to notch the metal. had the same problem with the plate for my gas door in the bed. if you or anyone has any ideas for me id love to hear them im running out haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor