1979 El Camino Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

1979ratrod

Royal Smart Person
Dec 26, 2010
New Hampshire
85gbody said:
yeah but then again those are 15inch wheels with a thin tire as well. maybe thats another reason why it looks so low? hmm idk. Lol but yeah i cant wait to see yours done
yeah true. and i cant wait till its done too. i still have a ton to do.

1979ratrod

Royal Smart Person
Dec 26, 2010
New Hampshire
so i am doing a phantom grill and so far i have a new header panel and i have turn signals for it (been blacked out) but the other day i went to the junkyard and got headlight buckets. bead blasted and painted those and ordered some clear projector headlights. got those in the mail and had to cut the buckets to make them fit. tinted them before i left for work. ill take a pic of all of it in if i get it done tonight.
100MEDIA_IMAG0357_zpscb450bae.jpg

1979ratrod

Royal Smart Person
Dec 26, 2010
New Hampshire
so i tinted the lights i got in because i dont want them to show through the grill. total blackout behind it but here it is after he spray tint and i am putting in red leds like i had before. looks much better with the black tint.
100MEDIA_IMAG0358_zpsadb5f99e.jpg

100MEDIA_IMAG0360_zpsaabb6f1e.jpg

307 Regal

Royal Smart Person
Oct 21, 2009
Northern Indiana
This is gonna look good. I'm anxious to see it.

L.A.X-RATED

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2010
The red eye flight!!! Lookin good there luke 8) so you gonna swap out your 79 header for a 82-87 header?hope you got z good deal on it as I have a great cond 82-87 header I would have got you that "right price"do you need a headlight harness as I have a uncut great cond one I could through in the "package"? Lmk.

1979ratrod

Royal Smart Person
Dec 26, 2010
New Hampshire
L.A.X-RATED said:
The red eye flight!!! Lookin good there luke 8) so you gonna swap out your 79 header for a 82-87 header?hope you got z good deal on it as I have a great cond 82-87 header I would have got you that "right price"do you need a headlight harness as I have a non-cut great cond one I could through in the "package"? Lmk.
ahhhhh i bought one like last week. i got a decent deal on it but im going to use my old harness and run just 2 headlights with hi and low bulbs in them with 8000k hids. but thanks man i shoulda hit you up. have an eledbrock air gap intake? haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor