1979 Grand prix floor console ashtray receiver needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevemac10

n00b
Feb 25, 2017
Nc
Does anyone know where one can be found? I have looked everywhere and no luck. Harder to find than I ever thought. I appreciate any advice on this. Thanks

Kiko

Master Mechanic
Apr 14, 2009
Ottawa, Canada
Not sure what you mean by "receiver"? Any pics or drawings? I have the complete assembly.

Reactions: 1 user

Stevemac10

n00b
Feb 25, 2017
Nc
Not sure what you mean by "receiver"? Any pics or drawings? I have the complete assembly.
Thanks for the response. The receiver is just a fancy term for the ashtray insert. That's it.The metal piece that gets pulled out when you clean the car. You'd think they would be everywhere. Other models but not this one. Thanks Steve Mac

L.A.X-RATED

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2010
IMG_1362.JPG
IMG_1363.JPG
I have 5 mint ones avail;)---46.39 shipped.ea.pm me if interested.

• Winner
Reactions: 1 user

Aaron L. Thomas

Apprentice
Jan 6, 2016
Detroit, MI
When you say you have the complete assembly what does that mean. I'm looking for the whole insert for the center console. I have frame of the console just missing the the top and guts. I'm interested to know what you have. Pics??? Willing to ship to Detroit, MI???

Kiko

Master Mechanic
Apr 14, 2009
Ottawa, Canada
I'll take some pics tomorrow.

Kiko

Master Mechanic
Apr 14, 2009
Ottawa, Canada
As promised, here are some pictures of what I have. Please note that the ashtray assembly (as pictured) was cut out of the console during a previous mod that I did. I had no need for an ashtray, so in its place a fitted a blank plate with switches.

Ashtray Assembly 1.jpg Ashtray Assembly 2.jpg Ashtray Assembly 3.jpg Ashtray Assembly 4.jpg Ashtray Assembly 5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor