1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK???

Status
Not open for further replies.

87chevyboy

Master Mechanic
Sep 1, 2010
Phoenix, Arizona
Re: 1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK??

so texas big dawg thats wats up i got mi gente in houstone so let me know heres some texas talk you have to learn : Already throwed, screwed up, pour up, swangin, and what it iz :mrgreen:

80ELCAMINOFLAKE

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 2, 2010
California So Cal

87chevyboy said:
so texas big dawg thats wats up i got mi gente in houstone so let me know heres some texas talk you have to learn : Already throwed, screwed up, pour up, swangin, and what it iz :mrgreen:

Lmao!!! not " HOWDY PARTNER "??? :rofl: :rofl:

87chevyboy

Master Mechanic
Sep 1, 2010
Phoenix, Arizona

80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
87chevyboy said:

lol not unless you out in the country in palacios or partying with the whiteboys in austin or dallas lol

80ELCAMINOFLAKE

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 2, 2010
California So Cal

87chevyboy said:
80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
87chevyboy said:

lol not unless you out in the country in palacios or partying with the whiteboys in austin or dallas lol

Lol i will be in AMARILLO BOY!!!!! eating ribs and fat steaks with the whiteboys....the good thing is that i already drink Coors light....hahaha so i guess i can blend in....hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor