1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK??

85gbody said:
im still a lil confused about the jeep shafts. :blam:
what do they do? lol obviously steer but is it a bigger difference, worth getting one??
def. worth getting one!

Thanks guys. :wink:

Well guys, I will have to inform you that Project Elko is "For Sale"..I know there's are alot of you guys thinking what the hell is wrong with me!!! But I need to move on and build something better...Yes, this was my first learning Gbody and i have to thank my club members "80zbabiez CC" and GBF for all there support...Im in not a rush to sell it...but it will be word by mouth, and i get asked all the time at car shows, if its for sale...I would love to build another gbody soon like ASAP if all goes well..Times are rough right know with the economy and there might be a possiblity i will be making a BIG move from California to Amarillo Texas within the next 6 mths...All family is there and my little property houses that I have are there as well...Things will be much more smoother out there...I need to do what's best for the family, and make them happy.. :wink:

Yes I will be getting another GBODY, if all goes well ...Just wanted to let this off my chest...hope all of u understand... :(

Stayed tuned :mrgreen:

Big Saint
80zbabiez CC

saint,

i fully understand where your at heck i filed for unemployment on monday so i know how u feel. do let me know what your asking as i met some guys at the autoshow that were looking for el caminos and i have there numbers still. for me in my case i plan on driving my elko everyday if i have to i wont sell mine but bro i fully get where your at......best of luck saint....

Damn bro sorry to hear lots of blood sweats and tears into your ride. I know exactly how you feel about the economy me working for a major financial institution Im probably on the verge of getting laid off but we all have to keep our head up.. Times will get better :)

80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
I need to do what's best for the family, and make them happy.. :wink:
Big Saint
80zbabiez CC
Yup, who cares about anything else, family first bro!

Dave V said:
saint,

i fully understand where your at heck i filed for unemployment on monday so i know how u feel. do let me know what your asking as i met some guys at the autoshow that were looking for el caminos and i have there numbers still. for me in my case i plan on driving my elko everyday if i have to i wont sell mine but bro i fully get where your at......best of luck saint....

Wow times are rough for u too huh...dayum when are things going to change??? I guess that life huh Dave...But im keeping my head way up...I got something else planned....we 80zbabiez all the way!!! :mrgreen: i will text u the price im looking for..stay strong brother...

v2vera said:
Damn bro sorry to hear lots of blood sweats and tears into your ride. I know exactly how you feel about the economy me working for a major financial institution Im probably on the verge of getting laid off but we all have to keep our head up.. Times will get better :)

Ohhhh yea i keep my head up at all times homie...i stay posted all day everyday...Fool i live in South GAte...lmao...I need to keep my head up...but i know what your saying....I got something up my sleeves tho...coming back stronger...fell me

LSCustoms said:
[quote="80ELCAMINOFLAKE"I need to do what's best for the family, and make them happy.. :wink:
Big Saint
80zbabiez CC
Yup, who cares about anything else, family first bro![/quote]

YUP!! thanks big skip....i love my family till death...i will do whatever it is to make them happy... :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor