1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK???

Status
Not open for further replies.

sleepycutlasscruzer

Greasemonkey
Oct 9, 2011
detriot
Re: 1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK??

looks great!!!!!!

80ELCAMINOFLAKE

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 2, 2010
California So Cal

sleepycutlasscruzer said:
looks great!!!!!!

Thanks lmao... :rofl: Its FOR SALE?? :rofl:

melman109

Royal Smart Person
Apr 22, 2008
Arizona

Damn! Sorry to hear about that bro! I got laid off from my job back in 08 and took a big hit so I feel your pain. I am in recovery mode now, keep ya head up and always keep your family first. These cars come and go! I'll be saying a prayer for you and your fam.

80zBabiez Texas Chapter????? 8)

80ELCAMINOFLAKE

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 2, 2010
California So Cal

melman109 said:
Damn! Sorry to hear about that bro! I got laid off from my job back in 08 and took a big hit so I feel your pain. I am in recovery mode now, keep ya head up and always keep your family first. These cars come and go! I'll be saying a prayer for you and your fam.

HELL YEAH BIG MEL!!!! 80zBabiez Texas Chapter for sure...i was just thinking that too...got to show these Texas boys how me do it...We come out strong....thanks for the great support...but i aint going down im going up and repping 80z all the way...

HOWDY PARTNER>..does that sound ok? i need to catch on to this texas talk....lmao...hahahaha :rofl:

v2vera

G-Body Guru
Sep 13, 2010
in the Desert!

80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
melman109 said:

HELL YEAH BIG MEL!!!! 80zBabiez Texas Chapter for sure...i was just thinking that too...got to show these Texas boys how me do it...We come out strong....thanks for the great support...but i aint going down im going up and repping 80z all the way...

HOWDY PARTNER>..does that sound ok? i need to catch on to this texas talk....lmao...hahahaha :rofl:

just dont go be putting longhorns on your ride :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dave V

G-Body Guru
Jul 18, 2011

80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
Dave V said:
saint,

i fully understand where your at heck i filed for unemployment on monday so i know how u feel. do let me know what your asking as i met some guys at the autoshow that were looking for el caminos and i have there numbers still. for me in my case i plan on driving my elko everyday if i have to i wont sell mine but bro i fully get where your at......best of luck saint....

Wow times are rough for u too huh...dayum when are things going to change??? I guess that life huh Dave...But im keeping my head way up...I got something else planned....we 80zbabiez all the way!!! :mrgreen: i will text u the price im looking for..stay strong brother...

life kicks you when your down its all about how you get back up.......

melman109

Royal Smart Person
Apr 22, 2008
Arizona

80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
melman109 said:

:rofl: :rofl: You a fool for that!!

Keep me updated bro! gotta lot of family and friends in TX. I almost moved out there in 04. i'll be in Galveston next year in June

richp85elco

Master Mechanic
Feb 3, 2011
Long Beach, CA

v2vera said:
80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
melman109 said:

just dont go be putting longhorns on your ride :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: the elco's almost the right color already, just stick a long horns window thing in place of the 80'z babiez and you'd probably get more for it over there! :rofl:

80ELCAMINOFLAKE

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 2, 2010
California So Cal

melman109 said:
80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
melman109 said:

:rofl: :rofl: You a fool for that!!

Keep me updated bro! gotta lot of family and friends in TX. I almost moved out there in 04. i'll be in Galveston next year in June

For sure...i will def keep in touch with everyone....but this move is still up in the air, but a good 90% that its a go...we will see with in the next 6 months...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor