1980 grill and headlight bezels

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaOffice

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 22, 2008
Does anyone know where to get a new 80 grill and headlight bezels? Dixie Monte Carlo doesn't have them for this year, same with OPGI.

Secondly where can you get the exterior trim for the opera windows?

Thanks,
Neil

Tony_SS

Royal Smart Person
Oct 14, 2006
Missouri
For an 80 Monte I assume... they are hard to find. Check ebay, thats your best bet.

DaOffice

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 22, 2008
Been there too. Well I guess by the time spring rolls around and I still haven't found anything I will get them rechromed or something. They're not bad just dull from time.

Thanks for the reply though.

yourownself

Master Mechanic
Sep 8, 2008
stoughton, ma
i'm on a search for the same bezels, as well as a set of interior plastics for a 3rd gen. i have a new boneyard to check out in southern MA, and i'll keep an eye out for ya. if i find 'em i'll PM you for your address and i'll only ask what i pay for 'em plus shipping

DaOffice

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 22, 2008
Where would I find the 0000 steel wool you speak of??? auto parts store or any grocery store?

thx

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
Any auto parts store should have it, walmart should have it... if its not in the auto section check by the paint/hardware.

Be careful with the stuff on chrome-plated plastics, it will scuff/dull it if you go too hard. On the chrome/stainless it works great to shine it up (and it won't scratch it). You can even use it on your glass to take out water spots :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor