1980 Monte Carlo build in NJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
Very nicely executed and documented. I was just about to ask what you used for the interior refinishing when I saw the SEM reference. That's good stuff. I'll be attacking my interior with it over the winter. I really like the bright orange contrast with the black and the understated gold color. Keep it up!

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
Looking good man!

JasonL

Greasemonkey
May 8, 2012
Thanks for the comments !!!

New rolling stock

Ridler 695 17x7 front and 17x8 rear
riddler695-M.jpg

Lip service !
riddlerlip-L.jpg

Some Nitto 555's !
justmounted-L.jpg

Mount up !
4wheels-L.jpg

Not on the car, but i think when the car is painted and they are tucked in, its gonna be sweet
IMG_2700-M.jpg

Reactions: 1 user

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
Very nice! Is the car being repainted the original color or something else?

JasonL

Greasemonkey
May 8, 2012
DRIVEN said:
Very nice! Is the car being repainted the original color or something else?

Something else ......
Here is the back story, back in 1992 my grandparents got me my first car when i was 17, it was a 1979 Monte Carlo. I have always wanted another one and this one fell in my lap. I am kind of trying to recreate what I had but better !!! Black is the color, it's getting a base clear and wet sanded and buffed !

My 79.............I still have the Window sticker from this car, wish I could find it !!!
79MC2-M.jpg

79MC1-L.jpg

JasonL

Greasemonkey
May 8, 2012
I was also leaning towards a blue, but I just feel I might regret it because my first one was Black......

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor