1983 Cruiser Wagon Front Clip Swap?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndyB

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 4, 2016
Hi Andy,

Yes there is one here at a local yard, friend of mine. It is not a 83 so the grille design is different but everything else is the same. I can get you the complete header from him for $225.00. Shipping via fedex is about $75.00 due to the size.

Awesome, I appreciate it! I don't care what it looks like as long it bolts up & looks decent. Truth be known, I've never cared for the front clip on the car anyway. I just need it to look right. Let me see what the insurance company is going to do in ways of giving me some money & I'll be in touch.

AndyB

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 4, 2016
Hi Andy,

Yes there is one here at a local yard, friend of mine. It is not a 83 so the grille design is different but everything else is the same. I can get you the complete header from him for $225.00. Shipping via fedex is about $75.00 due to the size.

What year is it? Someone said something about an 85, but I'm looking at pics & that doesn't look at all like it would match up or am I missing out on something?

I'm gonna take some detailed pics of it tomorrow if I get a chance & post them, in case I'm missing out on something.

L.A.X-RATED

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2010
image.jpeg
Here ya go;)

L.A.X-RATED

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2010
Loaded header(lights,grill,trim,etc)---475.39 shipped.bare header(just shell)---375.93 shipped.pm me if interested.

gmparts

Greasemonkey
Jan 27, 2013
What year is it? Someone said something about an 85, but I'm looking at pics & that doesn't look at all like it would match up or am I missing out on something?

I'm gonna take some detailed pics of it tomorrow if I get a chance & post them, in case I'm missing out on something.

Hi Andy,

The one I have will fit and function 100% and is from a wagon like yours

Tom

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor