Chuckles87blue

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 13, 2013
Michigan
image.jpeg
image.jpg
image.jpeg
image.jpg
Hi guys I have just got my frame back and am ready to start rebuilding the plan is a trans am 400 with a 200r4 trans the rest is a blank slate the frame had bad rear sections so it went from an engine swap to new rear frame sections and now a build from the ground up. If anyone has any suggestions on springs shocks or where to find control arm bolts please let me know thanks

Reactions: 1 user

jeremyandthemonte

G-Body Guru
Oct 20, 2014
For the bolts I ordered mine from umi. Also great looking car and frame can't wait to see the finished car

Chuckles87blue

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 13, 2013
Michigan
For the bolts I ordered mine from umi. Also great looking car and frame can't wait to see the finished car

Thanks for the info! I will look those up I have been trying to find cheap ones just like original everyone that I have seen just look like hardware store bolts do you happen to know what grade they are supposed to be?

1evilregal

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 23, 2009
Greensboro, NC
I wouldn't recommend anything lower that a grade 8 for sae, and 10.5 for metric

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

Chuckles87blue

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 13, 2013
Michigan
Just got all of my lines done from INLINE TUBE. They had 1980 Grand Prix fuel lines to run on the drivers side. Also all the brake lines and clips. First time putting lines on and was not too hard

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor