1983 grand prix

Status
Not open for further replies.

STL_GRANDPRIX

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 20, 2008
ST.L
I have a 83 grand prix- I call it two face-
Bored out 350 with turboshift 350 trans corvette back end custom fit. Just need interior and gauges and paint. It will be a beast when it's done after Christmas. So up for convo ideas and advice. Hit me up ceck out how it looks and tell me what u think

BrownGP83

Master Mechanic
Oct 9, 2008
Chamberlain,South Dakota
are you using the corvette IRS?

78mali350

Royal Smart Person
May 13, 2007
Pratt, KS
sounds interesting, i am like everyone else i want to see this rear end, welcome to the site as well

STL_GRANDPRIX

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 20, 2008
ST.L
workn on it

its cold in st.louis im just tryn to find time and i dont want to freeze my balls of takin pics so as soon as i get a sec i will post the pics.
And i believe it is the irs. not sure thats a question for my uncle in ohio. I put it on the trailer it was gone for a month and thats how it came back. hE realy didnt explain to me what all was done as far as under the car. all i told him was i wanted it low and he said it couldnt get any better than this

78mali350

Royal Smart Person
May 13, 2007
Pratt, KS
wow sounds REALLY interesting.....i hope it gets warm so we get pictures soon haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor