1984 Chevy El Camino (Build Up and Progress)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LSCustoms

Royal Smart Person
Jul 17, 2011
Re: 1984 Chevy El Camino

gauges work great, was skeptical on doing it myself, dont know, why, but it saved me anywhere from 25-500 bucks... and was extremely easy to do... the alt gauge reads low, cause i needed to replace the alt. put a high amp alt in read 14 now when running, also installed the decoder for the gear position to read correctly too... and the dimmer switch...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZw9GWvaRGU

Bumpin1ohmSS

Royal Smart Person
Jun 17, 2008
Cali to Az

Ok...Elco Warren finally sees what a hater feels like. LOLOLOL! Man shiz is lookin real sweet bruh!!! Fam thanks for sharing. I cant wait to swang him out to the run! Lovin everything you doin. Mel put most of the work in on pullin that column. Chris usually pushes us out the way but Mel handled it. I was off somewhere sneezin. HAHAHA!!! Man the seats came out clean fam. Damn!!! I gotta step my game up!!! Keep the hot updates comin bruh. And accept my friend request on youtube chump!! HAHA

[youtube]rZw9GWvaRGU[/youtube]

[youtube]gM0Xb6DgPIw[/youtube]

Elco Warren 8)
80zBabiezCC

LSCustoms

Royal Smart Person
Jul 17, 2011

Bumpin1ohmSS said:
Ok...Elco Warren finally sees what a hater feels like. LOLOLOL! Man shiz is lookin real sweet bruh!!! Fam thanks for sharing. I cant wait to swang him out to the run! Lovin everything you doin. Mel put most of the work in on pullin that column. Chris usually pushes us out the way but Mel handled it. I was off somewhere sneezin. HAHAHA!!! Man the seats came out clean fam. Damn!!! I gotta step my game up!!! Keep the hot updates comin bruh. And accept my friend request on youtube chump!! HAHA
Elco Warren 8)
80zBabiezCC
cool, thnks bro... hopefully it continues to flow, gotta work on that console in a sec, see how my skills fair with that dam rusty steering wheel, for practice...lol

and thanks Mel for pullin that column

dream on mcss

G-Body Guru
Jun 22, 2011
Oxford, MI

NICE! Im really loving that elky, it looks really cool with those digital gauges too. Keep up the good work bro!

thedoctorisin

Greasemonkey
Nov 25, 2009
East Bay Area, S.F. Ca.

Damn dude, the build is lookn sick! I love the dash work.

lildhix

Master Mechanic
Jan 9, 2011

nice *ss interior

80ELCAMINOFLAKE

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 2, 2010
California So Cal

Looking Sick!!!! i love the blk interior...Where did u get those brackets for the seats....i need some...im sitting side ways riding dirty....lmoa... :rofl:

Attachments

• IMG049.jpg
    IMG049.jpg
    246 KB · Views: 1,635
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor