1984 El Camino Conquista.....Brown Sugar 2.0!

Status
Not open for further replies.

melman109

Royal Smart Person
Apr 22, 2008
Arizona
85gbody said:
damn! i never get tired of seeing this el co. hopefully i get to see it in person one day.

1979ratrod said:
Damn dude everything is coming out awesome! I really like those armrests. Keep it up man

Gbody said:
:shock: both of those are gonna be dope, post pics

Thanks fellas!! I've been driving 2.0 around the neighborhood for the past month just working out all the bugs. I had planned on bagging her but decided to just drop the car and spend the cash elsewhere. Still got to get my front end aligned but here is how she sits today. 2" drop in the rear with a set of non adjustable QA1's in the front

9313484811_97d5522c5e.jpg

9313486801_0c9ecb8ddd.jpg

L.A.X-RATED

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2010
looking niCE homie!!! mine has the same stance!!! im running 2" eibach's front and rear on 20" black and machined rocs :wink: are those 20's,did you take the dueces off? gracias for the updates!!!CRAZY,i was just braggin on the 2.0!!!i just finished helping a fellow member(ecc) with putting on a 2"cowl hood that i bought from jegs and decided im gonna make my own choo-choo style scoop(welded in) jegs is having a hell of a deal on cowl hoods(if you are interested)430.00 to the door for a 2" cowl,fully funtionable!!! keep repn homie and LEADING the way for us elco builders!!! 8)

GBoDYon4s

Greasemonkey
Jan 27, 2013
So,CA.
Yes sir 2.0 is looking Elco Fabulous love the stance...how do u like those QA1's i hear the adjustability is no joke,im thinking about grabbing a set for the CALI-BU...
I should be back on it soon just had a minor setback we all know how it is family first its allgood, so keep reppin Big Mel Brown Sugar is definitely a sweeeeeetass ride homie keep up the good work.lookin forward seeing her in person someday GBoDYs UP!!!!!! 2013

melman109

Royal Smart Person
Apr 22, 2008
Arizona
L.A.X-RATED said:
looking niCE homie!!! mine has the same stance!!! im running 2" eibach's front and rear on 20" black and machined rocs :wink: are those 20's,did you take the dueces off? gracias for the updates!!!CRAZY,i was just braggin on the 2.0!!!i just finished helping a fellow member(ecc) with putting on a 2"cowl hood that i bought from jegs and decided im gonna make my own choo-choo style scoop(welded in) jegs is having a hell of a deal on cowl hoods(if you are interested)430.00 to the door for a 2" cowl,fully funtionable!!! keep repn homie and LEADING the way for us elco builders!!! 8)

Thanks bro! Yeah those pics were with the 20's on her. Your going to have to send me some pics of your ride. I'm sure you have done a lot more to her since I last seen it. I just decided to go a whole different route with this car so unfortunately this is the end for 2.0.... :roll:

GBoDYon4s said:
Yes sir 2.0 is looking Elco Fabulous love the stance...how do u like those QA1's i hear the adjustability is no joke,im thinking about grabbing a set for the CALI-BU...
I should be back on it soon just had a minor setback we all know how it is family first its allgood, so keep reppin Big Mel Brown Sugar is definitely a sweeeeeetass ride homie keep up the good work.lookin forward seeing her in person someday GBoDYs UP!!!!!! 2013

Thanks fam preciate the love... Car rides really well on the QA1's I have no regrets. I haven't had any issues with adjusting them. If you grab a set just be sure to put anti seize on the threads and you should be good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor