1984 El Camino Conquista.....Brown Sugar 2.0!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dave V said:
god damn brown sugar is looking sweet as heck i love it.........cant wait to see this in person....and ill trade ya my 17" irocs for them stockers powdercoat them white lol.........

Thanks Dave! You got yourself a deal!!! :rofl:

Bumpin1ohmSS said:
melman109 said:
:rofl: hahahaha yeah I had to wait for your hattin @$$ to leave the state before I brought her home. I'll start looking for you a set of those 15's what sheen of black did u want them coated? Gloss, satin, semi gloss? Now I'm going to need u to make me a spare tire mount for the bed.... U know imma get it chromed :mrgreen:

I KNEW IT!!!!!! Glaaawss bruh! Oh you know I gotchu shawty on the mount. Me and Skip will get it welded up asap. I need to get the last lil plate....Chroooomes! We gotta have it! :mrgreen:
yup, getting good with the welder!

Dave V said:
Bumpin1ohmSS said:
I cant stop watchin the vid!! Oh you punk!!!Now I gotta spend $200 in gas just to come see it in person!! :shock: HAHA! Man she's lookin so clean! Wait til we get the trim on and those big *ss wheels you 80z dudes seem to like. 😛 Engine bay detailed up, Interior! AAWWWWWWW SHiz!! I smell a trophy winner!!! Er i mean man I cant stand this car or the owner. And that pinstriping is waaay tacky if you ask me! Yeah. I said it..Taaaaaaacky wack wacky!!!!! :!:

:rofl:

Elco "King Hater-kiss my ring" Warren 8)
well here is what i really think of the car :puke: that elco mel guy is a really rude dude and his car with them 22" wheels will look like crap and damn to put your gangsta name on the side of the car is something them thugs in cali and arizona do....lol
cant wait to see it.....get to work mel you got alot to do. i see next year ill just keep my car at home cause elco warren and elco mel got me beat......

Now I see how u REALLY feel about me Dave.... :rofl: Your mods are light years ahead of what I got on my ride. I wish I had the tools, time, and $$$$ to build something of that caliper

kuruption109 said:
i wudnt even go to sleep!..

You know I'm gonna pull an all nighter getting the garage ready for
Her return. Kinda wish I would have done my epoxy coating while she was in the body shop. ... :roll: maybe I'll do it when I drop the Maro of to get the quarters replaced

Man that thing is going to be beautiful when you get it all back together. I definitely gotta do a Elco on my next build

melman109 said:
Dave V said:
Bumpin1ohmSS said:
I cant stop watchin the vid!! Oh you punk!!!Now I gotta spend $200 in gas just to come see it in person!! :shock: HAHA! Man she's lookin so clean! Wait til we get the trim on and those big *ss wheels you 80z dudes seem to like. 😛 Engine bay detailed up, Interior! AAWWWWWWW SHiz!! I smell a trophy winner!!! Er i mean man I cant stand this car or the owner. And that pinstriping is waaay tacky if you ask me! Yeah. I said it..Taaaaaaacky wack wacky!!!!! :!:

:rofl:

Elco "King Hater-kiss my ring" Warren 8)
well here is what i really think of the car :puke: that elco mel guy is a really rude dude and his car with them 22" wheels will look like crap and damn to put your gangsta name on the side of the car is something them thugs in cali and arizona do....lol
cant wait to see it.....get to work mel you got alot to do. i see next year ill just keep my car at home cause elco warren and elco mel got me beat......

Now I see how u REALLY feel about me Dave.... :rofl: Your mods are light years ahead of what I got on my ride. I wish I had the tools, time, and $$$$ to build something of that caliper

Yeah I got mods and some cool stuff and I wish sven the builder was still around cause he would love to hear all these comments on his work, but fresh build cars are always a winner my car has been seen and in a way is old I too wish I had the money to repaint it cause it would be in a shocking color. But I thank you for the compliment and I know this your car will be hot.....and trust me got nothing but love for the entire 80zbabies crew. Can't wait to see u in Vegas we gonna have a good time. Can't wait to see ya bro

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor