1984 El Camino Conquista.....Brown Sugar 2.0!

Status
Not open for further replies.

80ELCAMINOFLAKE

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 2, 2010
California So Cal
kuruption109 said:
Bumpin1ohmSS said:
6187552613_fb53a14ac7.jpg

Sweet Baby Jesus!!! Ol boy is nice with it fam! He did a helluva job. Looks like they were chromed! Cant wait to get mine all done. The pieces Skip gave me are really clean. I can sport em for now and cut buff the paint til Im ready for paint. Cant wait to get out there and see everything..

Elco "Man I gotta have it!!" Warren :mrgreen:
:shock: :shock: u can eat off that ish!!!!!

i had to put my sun glasses on...shine is like sick!!!! :shock:

ElCaminoGRAN/SPORT

Master Mechanic
Apr 13, 2011
S.carolina
The paint job looking real clean i know its got to feel good i cant wait to I get to that point and the hand painted pinstripes is whats up I hate to see stick on pinstripes on a clean paintjob.

melman109

Royal Smart Person
Apr 22, 2008
Arizona
ElCaminoGRAN/SPORT said:
The paint job looking real clean i know its got to feel good i cant wait to I get to that point and the hand painted pinstripes is whats up I hate to see stick on pinstripes on a clean paintjob.

Thanks! He put about 4 coats of clear over the stripes then color sanded and buffed the car and now you can't feel them. For what I paid for the paint job I am VERY happy with the results. The car will be driven a lot so I didn't want it show quality. I'll get the bed liner done once the car is back up and running

melman109

Royal Smart Person
Apr 22, 2008
Arizona
youngdeezy said:
I see 2.0 is almost in full effect now man you better bring this boy to the Vegas run if you can. Nice updates my boy.

I gotta slow down a little on spending so she won't be in Vegas. I'm now shooting to have her done by December, if all goes well I'll drive her down to Cali to visit the fam and friends for Xmas

Bumpin1ohmSS

Royal Smart Person
Jun 17, 2008
Cali to Az
AWWWWWW sh*t!!!!!! OK. Now I need that "hater" avatar :mrgreen: Damn man. Im all choked up and shiz. She's lookin so beautiful dont you agree!!! Aw you would do this to me AFTER I leave-you chump!!!! Man congrats. I know it must feel good. Also. Lets get that other wheel deal going. 15's stock and the other roc is yours. UUUUHHGGG! You guys and these big wheels I'll never understand it!! :p

Elco "15's chrooomies are my max size wheel" Warren :mrgreen:

80ELCAMINOFLAKE

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 2, 2010
California So Cal
I can taste that Brown Sugar 2.0.....looks so fresh!!!! im so pumped up... :friday:

melman109

Royal Smart Person
Apr 22, 2008
Arizona
:rofl: hahahaha yeah I had to wait for your hattin @$$ to leave the state before I brought her home. I'll start looking for you a set of those 15's what sheen of black did u want them coated? Gloss, satin, semi gloss? Now I'm going to need u to make me a spare tire mount for the bed.... U know imma get it chromed :mrgreen:

melman109

Royal Smart Person
Apr 22, 2008
Arizona
80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
I can taste that Brown Sugar 2.0.....looks so fresh!!!! im so pumped up... :friday:

Just booked the tow for 7am tomorrow morning... I'm off all day tomorrow should have most of the trim on as well as the rims. Gotta clean under the hood again :( should have her looking more like a car by the end of the day tomorrow. Gotta thank my wonderful wife for her support and for getting brown sugar 2.0 painted for my birthday. Im going to have to out do her on her birthday in feb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor