1984 El Camino Conquista.....Brown Sugar 2.0!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kuruption109

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 28, 2008
highland, CA
melman109 said:
Couple pics of the seats in the EL.......

7793265534_e3bbdd706d.jpg

7793264212_bf831c074b.jpg
:shock: :shock: :shock: DIZZAMN BRO they look even better on the COMPUTER ... wow!!!! looks DAMN GOOD!! mad props to 2.0!!! alot of thought into it!!

Bumpin1ohmSS

Royal Smart Person
Jun 17, 2008
Cali to Az
Just watched the vid fam. Lookin CLEAN!! Used my theme music!!! :twisted: Seats came out ridiculously clean bruh! Keep it goin bruh. You almost there. Cant wait to see those LS1 brakes peeking from inside those clean *ss IROCS :twisted: All the vids and updates are motivating all of us..

Elco Warren 8)
80z 8)

melman109

Royal Smart Person
Apr 22, 2008
Arizona
Dave V said:
Please my car is old fair you and warren got the game on lock.......keep it up

Thanks again Dave! I've always been a HUGE fan of your ride and always will 8)

kuruption109 said:
:shock: :shock: :shock: DIZZAMN BRO they look even better on the COMPUTER ... wow!!!! looks DAMN GOOD!! mad props to 2.0!!! alot of thought into it!!

Thanks bro....Seats look even better in person. I'll have the carpet and headliner installed within the next couple weeks. Started installing the exhaust. Jerry is going to stop by this week to help me make some custom hangers for it

L.A.X-RATED said:
How do they say in Vegas...?....JACKPOT!!! keep rep'n homie,, :wink: beautiful

Lol thanks fam! I'll be calling you this week on that swaybar and the rest of your chrome.

Bumpin1ohmSS said:
Just watched the vid fam. Lookin CLEAN!! Used my theme music!!! :twisted: Seats came out ridiculously clean bruh! Keep it goin bruh. You almost there. Cant wait to see those LS1 brakes peeking from inside those clean *ss IROCS :twisted: All the vids and updates are motivating all of us..

Yeah I used your song...had to get your attention somehow lol...good lookin bro! The LS1 brake mod is coming soon 8)

84clonewars

G-Body Guru
Dec 3, 2010
Chicago, IL
Bumpin1ohmSS said:
http://m.flickr.com/lightbox?id=7674191770&context=set-72157630815106220

Just left the "scratch and dent section" :wink: New addition to 2.0's build. Imma make you work to see what it is :mrgreen:

Elco Warren 8)
80z :twisted:

Haha I saw it before Mel lol. Yes I win at something since y'all got a few of the best g's going.

melman109

Royal Smart Person
Apr 22, 2008
Arizona
Bumpin1ohmSS said:
<a href="http://m.flickr.com/lightbox?id=7674191770&context=set-72157630815106220" rel="nofollow" target="_blank" title="Link added by VigLink" class="vglnk"><span>http</span><span>://</span><span>m</span><span>.</span><span>flickr</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>lightbox</span><span>?</span><span>id</span><span>=</span><span>7674191770</span><span>&</span><span>context</span><span>=</span><span>set</span><span>-</span><span>72157630815106220</span></a>

Just left the "scratch and dent section" :wink: New addition to 2.0's build. Imma make you work to see what it is :mrgreen:

Elco Warren 8)
80z :twisted:

:banana: Awwwwwwwwwww snaps!!!! Wow i'm speachless....Thanks BIG Homie! Sonic is on me this weekend when you come down 8) That addition is really going to get me motivated to finish her up so that I can go open them up on somebody lol

84clonewars said:
Haha I saw it before Mel lol. Yes I win at something since y'all got a few of the best g's going.

:rofl: Thanks bro! I appreciate the comments... but on a serious note i'm blessed to have such a supportive group of friends in my circle....These guys are more like family then anything to me, it's hard to find friends like that now-a-days! I appreciate everything they do for me (and what they do for others)

84clonewars

G-Body Guru
Dec 3, 2010
Chicago, IL
I said it once and I'll say it again y'all(80'z Babies) got a helluva crew out there, its real good to see that in this wicked world.

80ELCAMINOFLAKE

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 2, 2010
California So Cal
Im getting tears in my eyes!!!! :cry: I LOVE U GUYS MAN!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor