1984 El Camino Conquista.....Brown Sugar 2.0!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just left Elco "Tha Prez" Mel's crib. Let me say this.. I gotta got back to the drawing board cuz 2.0 ain't f@ckin playin around. EVERY mod has been well thought out. This El is the very definition of clean. Sat on the clean *ss sets, felt the torque of the 355, heard the clean rumble of the exhaust. Wooooow! In my flava flave voice. Can't wait to get back home and wrench on mine...

Warren G Body 8)
80z :twisted:

Thanks for taking this off my hands bro! really wanted it to go to a great home and be put to use... couldnt have went to a better person... you already know what the housing and stuff looks like, but i thought I would make the news official...
FORD 9", 31 spline axles, with 1/2" studs and access holes, properly machined for c6 z06 brake setup and c6/z06 rear big upgrade, set up for Ford9, including ebrake, bolt on kit/hardware etc...
IMG_0174.jpg

IMG_0173.jpg

front 14" (with corrected vanes), rear 13.39" (corrected vanes)...
IMG_0565.jpg

IMG_0566.jpg

IMG_20120121_182227.jpg

Good Lookin bro!! Preciate the love shown on the parts.... Phase 2 of this build is almost complete :mrgreen:

1979ratrod said:
more updates!

I'm trying to get this car on the road ASAP! This is my last week of training with my new job (I'm a mortgage originator for USAA) so after thanksgiving I'll go to a 4 - 10's shift with Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday off. Once that happens I can get the car finished up! I must admit that I have been working on my nova project (in the little spare time I do have) and I was able to get that car fired up last weekend 8) I should have it moving under its own power by the end of the month. I'll be posting some vids and pics of that project later. As for Brown Sugar I have installed the carpet and I picked up the 9" ford rear end with the c6 zo6 brake upgrade/components from skip (which are shown on the previous page) I have some very minor things left to do before I can take her for a spin. I'll try to get an updated video up this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor