1984 El Camino Conquista.....Brown Sugar 2.0!

Status
Not open for further replies.

80ELCAMINOFLAKE

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 2, 2010
California So Cal
man oh man!! those seats are killer, love the brown...

v2vera

G-Body Guru
Sep 13, 2010
in the Desert!
DAYUM! the seats are clean! Let me know when your next day off is.. I want to go check them out!

Bumpin1ohmSS

Royal Smart Person
Jun 17, 2008
Cali to Az
Awwwwwww yeeeeah!!! Man imma break out my smoking jacket and slippers when I swang 2.0 bruh! You gotta be grown and sexy style to roll that leather and wood. Lookin clean bruh. Keep the updates coming fam!

Elco Warren
80z :twisted:

melman109

Royal Smart Person
Apr 22, 2008
Arizona
Luxury Sport Elco said:
Nice seats! They go perfect with that wood grain effect. :mrgreen:

Thanks! It took a while for me to find a material that matched the paint!

melman109

Royal Smart Person
Apr 22, 2008
Arizona
v2vera said:
DAYUM! the seats are clean! Let me know when your next day off is.. I want to go check them out!

Thanks Vic! I'm just off the weekends for the next couple months. Nut feel free to stop by any time after 5 during the week

melman109

Royal Smart Person
Apr 22, 2008
Arizona
Bumpin1ohmSS said:
Awwwwwww yeeeeah!!! Man imma break out my smoking jacket and slippers when I swang 2.0 bruh! You gotta be grown and sexy style to roll that leather and wood. Lookin clean bruh. Keep the updates coming fam!

Elco Warren
80z :twisted:

Hahahahahahaha the good ol "members only" jacket :rofl: Updates are coming bro! Stay tuned!! 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor