1985 442 Restoration

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackonblack

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 17, 2017
Nice work, thanks for all the photos. I'm working on some under the hood work on my 83H/O and would love to have the access to the NOS part selection you seem to have. I don't need a whole lot, but am in search of a radiator cap, coolant reservoir, the correct zip ties used around some of the hoses and the strap from the upper radiator hose to the fan shroud. I just finished detailing my engine bay while having my alternator rebuilt.

I'd love to see that MCACN show, I hope you post a lot of photos

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

88hurstolds

Royal Smart Person
Jun 24, 2008
Nice work, thanks for all the photos. I'm working on some under the hood work on my 83H/O and would love to have the access to the NOS part selection you seem to have. I don't need a whole lot, but am in search of a radiator cap, coolant reservoir, the correct zip ties used around some of the hoses and the strap from the upper radiator hose to the fan shroud. I just finished detailing my engine bay while having my alternator rebuilt.

I'd love to see that MCACN show, I hope you post a lot of photos
Thanks, I have some NOS ladder ties somewhere, cap and a resevoir. Need to see if I have a strap.

88hurstolds

Royal Smart Person
Jun 24, 2008
Finished the trunk, installed an NOS trunk board and the correct jack hardware. Removed a huge sub box and two amps to, there was a huge antiquated audio system in this car... I took it all out and restored the factory system.
20171109_185755.jpg

Reactions: 3 users

Blake442

Geezer
Apr 24, 2007
Minneapolis
Are you going at all?
Yep, I'll be driving down friday to visit some friends for the weekend and we'll hit the show saturday... drive back sunday.

Reactions: 1 user

88hurstolds

Royal Smart Person
Jun 24, 2008
Yep, I'll be driving down friday to visit some friends for the weekend and we'll hit the show saturday... drive back sunday.
Hit me up on FB, I'll be there all weekend.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor