1985 grand national

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emmanuel cuellar

G-Body Guru
Aug 8, 2017
8B15E298-35A2-4B90-BDD0-BC85AAD145BB.jpeg
i have a brand new turbo with headers hard to sell even if its brand new it did not fit the hot aired turbo buick so im wondering will there be a way in saving it and adjusting it to the 6.0 swap im doing on my 84 regal??

UNGN

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 6, 2016
Southlake, TX
View attachment 86355 i have a brand new turbo with headers hard to sell even if its brand new it did not fit the hot aired turbo buick so im wondering will there be a way in saving it and adjusting it to the 6.0 swap im doing on my 84 regal??

If it doesn't fit Hotairs, what is it supposed to Fit? That definitely won't fit an intercooled G-body.

CaliWagon83

Royal Smart Person
Nov 12, 2017
Orange County, CA
Hmm...In terms of the turbo sizing (CFM) is probably close, but the plumbing and tubing probably needs to be re-worked. The turbo itself is usually the most expensive part, so if you've got a shop that's handy at tube fabrication, you could probably get it to work on a GN with some new plumbing.

Reactions: 1 user

Emmanuel cuellar

G-Body Guru
Aug 8, 2017
Hmm...In terms of the turbo sizing (CFM) is probably close, but the plumbing and tubing probably needs to be re-worked. The turbo itself is usually the most expensive part, so if you've got a shop that's handy at tube fabrication, you could probably get it to work on a GN with some new plumbing.
so it wont serve a purpose for a ls 6.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor