1985 Monte SS drag car build

Status
Not open for further replies.

melloelky

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 22, 2017
mass
sorry to hear it, you did the rite thing
Putting family first like that,setting a good example for your little ones too.

Reactions: 3 users

michmalibuman

Royal Smart Person
Jun 14, 2017
I read you're whole post ,what a great job you did and with you're talent you will do it again even better. Like Melloelky said you did the rite thing. Family First. :cool:

Reactions: 1 users

lilbowtie

Comic Book Super Hero
Jan 7, 2006
Canton Mi
Life is a b*tch, I'm glad you have your priorities straight. Hope you at least got good $$. I've been there and done that and you have to do what you have to do. It's when money can't fix things that you have real problems.

Reactions: 4 users

DysonSS

Greasemonkey
Feb 26, 2017
Littleton NH
Thank you all again. I did get good money for it, I doubled my investment that was my main reason for doing it. I can tell you that I am going to find a cleaner car next time screw that rust man 😂

• Agree
Reactions: 6 users

bracketchev1221

Royal Smart Person
Jan 18, 2018
Thank you all again. I did get good money for it, I doubled my investment that was my main reason for doing it. I can tell you that I am going to find a cleaner car next time screw that rust man 😂

Well now you can plan for the next one. And RUST SUCKS!!!!! I am buried in it now. My 70 is the car they use for the before pictures on the resto websites!!!!!!

Reactions: 2 users

DysonSS

Greasemonkey
Feb 26, 2017
Littleton NH
Figured I’d let you all know the Monte ran a 12.84 at 106mph the guy didn’t make any adjustments either. I’m sad but happy at the same time lol.

Reactions: 5 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor