1985 Olds Hood?

Status
Not open for further replies.

85cuttysalon307

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 8, 2008
Uniontown Ohio
I am new to the forum so I am still getting the hang of it. I have a 1985 Olds Cutlass Salon. Does anyone know how to adjust the hood? The left of the hood sits higher than the right, and it sits back farther towards the back of the car. Is there anything I can do to lower it a little and scoot it forward a hair? Thanks.

midwestls

Royal Smart Person
Aug 15, 2007
Bismarck North Dakota
Up and down can be adjusted by the rubber bumpers on the corners of the radiator wall and the latch, in the front and the hinges in the rear (if I'm correct) and to move one side or the other forward or back it's the hood bolts on the hinges/back of it. It always takes a little messing around with it to get it right. Have you had the hood off or did you get it that way? Sometimes you can look for different bolt marks on the hinges. They help alot. Welcome to the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor