1986 Bonneville Interior parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

frtend

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 31, 2006
Indiana
I have an opportunity to get an entire 86 Bonneville interior for 50$. I'm only looking for the dash bezel so I thought I'd ask around on here and see if anyone needs anything. I have NOT seen the car yet. This guy is parting it out. I will be going to look/disassemble it probably Sunday. If anyone needs anything,please let me know by Saturday Morning! I was told I could have all I wanted for the 50! No,I don't know what color it is,but was told it's in great shape.

srercrcr

G-Body Guru
Jun 19, 2006
San Antonio, Texas
Don't need anything, but a nice Bonne G dash is the same as all GPs...worth $75 minimum.

jatguit

Greasemonkey
Mar 27, 2007
Fortunately I don't need anything.
Yeah save the dash if you can (and if it has gauges that could be worth saving). Same as the GP.

Also the front fenders are the same as the 2-door Lemans 78-81. So those might be worth saving if anygood.

Tail lights (Lens mostly, bezel less so) are also good to get if not broken or heavily cracked. That assy. will FIT all years but are correct for 81 2dr Lemans and 82-86 4 door bonneville's and are usually always damaged on most cars. They don't stand up to well and crack easily.

Also the thin trunk chrome (IF NICE) and the side chrome exts of that chrome, same as 2-door lemans Grand Lemans and Am 78-81.

Most of that 4-door interior stuff is blah for selling (except maybe the front split electric seats if it has). My interior and exterior is next to perfect and in mint shape.
Can't think of anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor