1986 Cutlass Salon Thread: New Wheel Pics (8/31/09)

Status
Not open for further replies.

1evilregal

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 23, 2009
Greensboro, NC
Camshaft said:
Dale Earnhardt would be proud...

lol, it does have a bit of a retro-nascar look to it! 8) they aren't my favorite rims, but they do look good on it! great lookin ride! :wink:

svltrack

Apprentice
Sep 22, 2009
The wheels look really nice. Plus they are easy to maintain. Dale would be proud no question there.. I agree with the suspension bit the one person said. It will look sooooo nice down about 1.5"

jae

Master Mechanic
Oct 11, 2006
I like it. I would keep it the way it is, including the chrome and strips. It appears to be in good shape so why take it off, plus helps break things up. In terms of the stance it could go either way, the wheels / tires fill out the wheel wells as is, lowering it isn't going to necessarily make it look that much better IMO. A hair more aggressive maybe.

Overall great job man!! :D

smallblockFTW

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 18, 2010
i got a salon just like that, that car is beautiful man. makes me want to paint mine black 8). but i think i am going to get it re sprayed in frost beige, because the car came factory in that color and its pretty rare from what ive heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor