1986 Cutlass Salon Thread: New Wheel Pics (8/31/09)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogsht

Royal Smart Person
Nov 11, 2008
Dayton, OH
No. Stock ralleys or hub cap wheels on all but the 442s were 14". So he made a good upgrade for cheap.

Silent viewer

Royal Smart Person
May 9, 2007
just reread that. for olds wheels you are correct but allot of people put the 15" 442 wheels on others, i am doing that to my calais. i have a thing against black wheels for some reason, never really cared for them and those wheels are like the cheapest rims you can buy. i would have rather seen some cheaper aluminum wheels. but like i said its my opinion and nothing more

dan2286

Royal Smart Person
Mar 25, 2008
Cleveland, Ohio
regalman4925 said:
just reread that. for olds wheels you are correct but allot of people put the 15" 442 wheels on others, i am doing that to my calais. i have a thing against black wheels for some reason, never really cared for them and those wheels are like the cheapest rims you can buy. i would have rather seen some cheaper aluminum wheels. but like i said its my opinion and nothing more

I honestly think they look sweet. It kinda gives the car a sleeper look with the black rims. I wouldn't do it on my car, but it does look good on dark cars in my opinion. Everyone has aluminum or chrome rims and it's nice to see something different.

2000.malibu.ls

Royal Smart Person
May 11, 2008
Lake City, Florida
whew... that stance looks a littlle high...

86CutlassUCF

Master Mechanic
Nov 14, 2008
Central FL
cutlass is officially an outside car now :( . dont have a garage anymore so its just going to stay under a car cover for about year. i may just keep it outside with the cover and see if i can get a cheap garage to store it for april-august when it rains all the time here in fl

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor