1986 pontiac fiero gt fastback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ringers

Greasemonkey
Dec 7, 2011
I had a buddy bought a White/Gray 85 GT. We had a Blaast in the little Rocket. Fun cars. Nice score!

cutlass79

Greasemonkey
May 8, 2011
merrillan wis
a buddy of mines dad had one just like urs just black with a 454 bbc and 5 speed and that thing was nuts first time i got a ride in it i almost sh*t myself in a week later when i finly came out of the trance i was in i realized my butthole was still puckered up.i ues to hate thies lil car but now i want one with a 383 chevy in it.bu with not much a all u can have one fun lil car out of it even with that lil 2.8. but i hope to see ur next gbody parked next to it soon

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
cutlass79 said:
...had one just like urs just black with a 454 bbc and 5 speed...
HAHAHA. I feel like I'm at the gas station. How many of us have heard this one? "I used to have one just like that - except it was a yellow autostick turbo diesel v12 four door convertible front wheel drive snowplow. I used to drag race it at Bonneville. That thing would do sideways wheelies through all 8 gears." :lol:

Did you mean, "I know a guy with a Fiero."? -- Just messin with you cutlass79.

lvngded

Apprentice
Feb 14, 2009
Chicago
Nice score man. PFF is a good source for info. I've had 7 Fieros over the years, if you have any questions let me know. If you decide to go the SC3800 route, I can tell you where to get the bits-n-pieces to make it a painless install. Hit up DarthFiero, Prplreign & Fiero-X, all those guys are aces and have all the know-how on variations on what to do. Have fun with it.

RITTER

Royal Smart Person
May 26, 2007
Hillsdale, MI
Very nice :!: That thing looks super clean 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor