Status
Not open for further replies.

454muscle

Royal Smart Person
Jan 31, 2010
Ontario, Canada eh!
Cyborg-Elite said:
454muscle said:
After I pointed out the 2+ year old thread, he continues to rant. And he's a n00b. :blam:

because i was searching for posts people were posting with the same issues i have with my car!!! and this post was the exact thing i was needing help with and i dont like posting the same threads that people have already posted.. if anything wrong with your car people say it the HEADGASKET!! thats what my point was about.. i dont carE how old the post is.. i just care if it gonna help me or not... thats why we are supposed to be a community.. this isnt a FOXBODY FORUM this is a GBODY FORUM!! SO ACT LIKE IT.. DAMN!!!
First off, calm down man. This isn't like all the other forums out there.
Second, no one said it was the head gasket. That was only a suggestion. My suggestion was to get a compression test done. So as to logically trouble shoot to deduce the problem. Which could be what you said happened to YOUR car -- but not everybody's car will have the same problem/solution.
Done ranting? Good. How about calm down and talk with the rest of us. Good guys here, really. Respect brother.
:friday:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor